About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Monday, February 12, 2007

Introduction to My Blog

Howdy all. I thought that it would be a neat thing if I started blogging and adding some pics of my travels. I hope that you enjoy this and get some neat travel ideas out of it as well or at least some cool pics.

I recently started carrying my camera around so that I could document some problems that we are having with our hotels...mainly waking up covered in those little orange Japanese lady bug thingees at the Holiday Inn in Linthicum, MD the day after Christmas (I WILL name your hotel in my blog if you fail to address issues or if your service was exemplary, I am legally entitled to opinions and will have documentation of the issues). The company seems nonplussed by my verbal complaints so I figured if I took pictures of it I'd have a bit more leverage. If worse comes to worse, they'll find their way onto my blog. It'll probably get me fired but I'm not sure that is a totally bad thing.

I hope you enjoy the tour!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute stuff! Let me know when you go over seas and I'll bring this up and show it to my students, they will get a kick out of it! Stay warm!

BiblioGoddess said...

Hey there, and welcome to the blogosphere. I have to say, that if I woke up covered in beetles, they'd be hearing my scream in the next state over.

Unknown said...

I like ladybugs but maybe not if I was coated in them.