About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Monday, February 19, 2007

Salt Lake City

A picture of downtown Salt Lake City. This is just a couple of blocks from our hotel. Nice downtown but seems that it has had a rough go of it since the Olympics. There are lots of empty store fronts.
Nearby to this shot I was priveleged to eat what has to have been the best omelet ever made. It was a Mexican omelet with chorizo and green peppers and onions and pepper jack cheese. It was magnificent!

I took a quick tour of the city on the UTA which is Salt Lakes light rail train and rode it all the way out to the University of Utah. THE UTES! I would think that the students would get tired of chanting the school letters. U-U-U-U! It gets repetitive fast!

This is for Rita...it is a pic of the library in Salt Lake. Pretty impressive building if you ask me! It was snowing while I was there but if you look back at the end of the street you can see it starting to clear off. The Mountains rise right out of the city and makes for a spectacular view.

This is for Reid....here it is...The University of Utah Utes Football Stadium.

No comments: