About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Sunday, May 6, 2007

...and I'm back

I know I've been missing from the blog for a while so I thought I'd take a second and catch up everyone. I'm now moved in with my friend Billy and things are starting to settle down. The old apartment is nearly cleared out and I need to get in there this week and sweep and mop and get all the things finished on it.
I'm sorry to have to give it up but it'll be for the better in the long run I think. Things are changing rapidly at work and this will give me some flexibility if I need it. I should have a better understanding of where everything is going by mid summer. We have a third tentative agreement with them and should start voting on it next week. If it passes, we will all receive a nice chunk of cash as a result of a negotiated bankruptcy claim. That will allow me to make some other decisions as well.
I'm going out to see Alisha at the end of May in San Francisco. I'll take nearly any reason I can to head that direction as I love that city. Alisha is having foot surgery and she needs someone to watch over her after the surgery as there is anesthesia involved so I volunteered. Tough life, isn't it?
Billy and I are heading to the movies later tonight to see Superman 3. I hope it is good, I'm looking forward to it. I have been a fan of the first two and hope that the third entertains me as well.
I'm heading to Williamsburg, Va in July for my Uncle Eric's wedding. I'm also looking forward to that. Always good to get back with the family and see how everyone is doing. I'm sharing a hotel room with Grant which will be a lot of fun. We'll find something to get into, I'm sure.
Haven't had any decent picture taking trips of recent but I'm sure I'll get some while I'm out in San Fran and more when I'm in Williamsburg. I'm also looking forward to Smoke On the Water which is a chili festival in June here in Charleston. Always great food and I'm gonna drag Billy with me. I'll get some pics of that as well. I seem to be able to find something to get into whenever I need to.
Thanks for reading and I look forward to talking to everyone soon!

No comments: