About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Bozeman, Montana

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa


Sometimes we still get a rockin-nice layover and this is one of them. I always get excited when I get a layover in Montana. I don't get them very often so they are something special. I had never been to Bozeman before so I didn't know exactly what to expect. I wasn't disappointed. Home to Montana State, Bozeman has a neat little downtown full of funky shops, restaurants and coffee shops and is surrounded by the Grand Tetons. The view is amazing and the people are genuine. Just a really nice place.

Here are four shots of Bozeman. The first one is from the center of the main drag through town. There is a major construction project going on so the streets aren't as empty as they look here. Just a couple of blocks up the road is closed and all the water mains are being replaced. The next three pictures are taken from the edge of town called "Pete's Hill". The mountains surround the city make you feel like you are completely isolated from the rest of the earth.

No comments: