About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa




The first picture here is "The Garage" where I had lunch/dinner today. It is an actual old garage that has been converted into a restaurant. Everything is garage themed and I had the Texas Cadillac Bison Burger for my meal. It was wonderful and quirky. The unisex bathroom was filled with random household bathroom supplies like deodorant and hairspray.
The second picture got posted out of order but it is a picture of the Bozeman public library and is an nod to Rita! Random library pic!!!
The third pic is one of those things that let me know I'm living where I should be. The menus at The Garage are made out of old license plates with the booklet in the middle. They have all the states and they are really kinda a cool thing. In a strange coincidence the server handed me the West Virginia license cover. Proof that I am where I should be!
The fourth picture is from the top of the Army-Navy store in town and the horse SPINS!!!! It is the greatest!
Hope you enjoyed the pics of Bozeman, I hope to be back soon!

No comments: