About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

We're Closing In!!!

We are now just over a week away from the start of the 2007 NCAA College Football season and my excitement is building. I was jumping around today like a maniac and realized that I was simply excited! I did get down to Charleston Department Store and made my annual WVU t-shirt to help quell my anxiousness. I must give kudos to CDS for stocking some great items. I was very impressed with the variety of items that they have there and nearly the whole store was WVU gear. Even funnier, way back in the corner of the store on about two racks was all the Marshall stuff all alone. If anyone needs any WVU gear, I suggest you there or on their website.

Also, I'm going to be putting up some stuff on the upcoming season and I hope that everyone enjoys it. The next few weeks are shaping up to be very busy so I'm hopeful that there will be some really cool pics and the like showing up on the blog. I'll be attending the first WVU game of the year as they take on the Mustangs of Western Michigan University on September 1st and the following weekend I'll be in Oklahoma to watch Oklahoma University and The University of Miami (Fl) with my old pal Scott Mahaney. The Thursday after that I'll be in the D.C. area for the WVU-Maryland game with my buddy Reid. There are 15 or so of us going together as a group for that game. The following weekend is East Carolina in Morgantown and I should be there for that game as well. All in all, it will be a very hectic September but it sure will be fun! I'll get pictures up as soon as I can.

Off this subject but something I want to mention, please check out my cousin Grant's new blog. He's quite the adventuresome fella with a flair for the writing so I'm sure that the blog reading will be quite interesting. His link is on the side of my blog under "Grants Blog", just click on the link and you'll be right there!

There ya go folks, keep coming back as I enjoy doing this and we'll cross paths soon, I'm sure!

No comments: