About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Life Update

I haven't been very active with keeping everyone informed on what is going on so I should take a second here and speak to that.
My time in Charleston seems to be winding down. I've been renting from a buddy of mine that I've known since college while I tried to make some decisions. I was also trying to keep my expenses as low as possible for my big trip that I'm taking in the spring to see Jay, Heidi and the kids in Sarajevo. Unfortunately, Billy has hit a tough spot of his own and made a decision to give up his townhome. That has left me without a home for the time being. After some serious thought and a brief attempt at finding an area in this part of Michigan that I like I've decided that the best thing I can do right now is to take a base transfer to Minneapolis and relocate there.
In all reality, Billy leaving Charleston has probably been a good thing for me as it has forced me to make some decisions that I needed to make. The plan is to be in Minneapolis by February. Once I get all settled in, I'd love to have everyone come visit me! Minneapolis is a great city and there is plenty to do. Hope that everyone gets out that way to visit me!
Happy Holidays All, Be in Touch!

No comments: