About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Quick Shots!

Some Random Thoughts...and I think I've just come up with a title for it. "QUICK SHOTS" When I don't really have a full topic, just random thoughts that need to be blogged, Quick Shots it is!


* It's mid April, why are we under a winter storm watch with part of the area under BLIZZARD warnings. Sadly, these blizzards aren't the Dairy Queen kind.

* Northwest was awarded antitrust immunity today so that it can coordinate fares and schedules with its SkyTeam partners including Delta, Air France-KLM and CSA Czech Airlines. Doesn't anyone see the wasted effort in this? The merger is growing closer and we won't need to COORDINATE with Delta cause we'll BE Delta.

* I'm working on alternative plans for my vacation. I think I'll be in DC the last weekend in April for a Nationals game and to check out our 747 hanging in the National Air and Space Museum.

* Also probably gonna be able to salvage the trip to Rapid City. My friend ThomasMatthew has been able to get the time off to join me. Hopefully we'll be able to catch Dolly Parton here in Minneapolis on the 7th.

* I also will be making a trip to San Francisco to hang out with Alisha for a few days in May.

* JetAmerican, the attempt to start a low cost carrier in Charleston, failed this week before it even flew its first flight. Impressive even by WV standards!

* I'm looking forward to Grant getting up here to Milwaukee. He is gonna be seeing me a good bit this summer. I've informed him that he will be taking a trip to Brewers Park and Wrigley Field with me.


I should keep the rest of the thoughts to myself tonight. Not much in there to spare, I don't wanna wind up completely empty! THANKS!

No comments: