About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Randomly Thinking

My 20th anniversary class reunion is next month and I'm really looking forward to seeing people.

I'll be in West Virginia for the week of July 11-18th. Hoping to get to Canaan Valley and then over to Roanoke to see Eric and Becky.

I've decided that I'm the only normal person based in Minneapolis.

Considering a trip to the Minnesota zoo this week. They just opened a new Russian Bear exhibit that actually looks pretty cool. There is also a new exhibit at the Minneapolis Science Museum featuring Star Wars that looks really interesting right now too.

I go back on reserve for July at work. I got way too adjusted to holding a line. I only had it for two months but it feels like a lot longer than that. Hopefully I'll be holding a line come August.

I am now willing to declare that there is nothing left to make into a reality show. While sitting here in the hotel in Winnepeg I've discovered "Celebrity Handyman". CH is a show dedicated to finding the best handyman in Canada. It comes complete with celebrity Canadian handymen. Hmmmm.....

College football is just around the corner! Here's something to get you going...



Those crazy Badger fans make a football game fun!

Having to do a turn to Las Vegas and not having the opportunity to get off the plane and enjoy all the excesses of Sin City should be addressed in our next contract. We should only have long layover there. The other issue to be addressed in pattern building would be that no pattern should ever be built with more than one trip into Florida in it. What an INCREDIBLE amount of trashy people turned loose in an airplane.


Those are my thoughts for the morning. Time to shower and get back to the airport.

No comments: