About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thinking Out Loud

* -10 is just as cold as it sounds like it would be.

* Who knew that there could be "significant snowfall" when it was 0 outside?

* Las Vegas is just a lot of fun.

* Why do dogs get so daggone jealous?

* If a bank offers you a $25 gift card as an apology, just ask for $25 to be put into your checking account. Spending a Master Card gift card is FAR FAR FAR too complicated.

* I'm starting to get excited about going to Cambodia.

* I might need two full weeks in Cambodia to thaw completely.

* Watching a Bob Huggins coached team is painful after watching four years of beautiful John Beilein basketball BUT Huggins wins more!

* Jim Cramer is too loud.

* I find it humorous that heavy snow and negative temps don't even phase Minnesota residents.

* Cats are the strangest animals on the planet but that is also their charm.

* I'm anxious to get my CD of pictures from KodakGallery so that I can repost them to Google and Picasa and Blogger!

1 comment:

BiblioGoddess said...

Did I know that you were going to Cambodia? With whom, and when?