About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

NIT MANIA


NIT Mania came to my hotel room last night as I nearly scared my crashpadmates to death as I screamed in shock and dismay as this shot by WVU fell as the buzzer sounded to send the Mountaineers to the Championship Game of the NIT.

It was kinda embarrassing after I had done it as I REALLY screamed. I think CATTERWALLED would be a good definition of what I did. I was lying on my stomach facing the tv when the shot fell and I think I stood straight up without using my hands or feet. I think I yelled myself off the bed.

There are several clips of the final seconds of this game running around the internet and it is coming to my blog! Don't forget to tune in and watch the championship game!!!

1 comment:

BiblioGoddess said...

Were you as embarrassed as I was when I woke up yelling on the train in Japan?