About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Friday, March 21, 2008

Clearing Out A Cluttered Mind

It's been far too long since I've stopped in and updated everyone so here I am.

Some things that are rattling through my mind while I'm enjoying the NCAA College Basketball Tournament.

This is still absolutely one of the funniest things I've ever seen- http://www.thisisjuststupid.com/stupid-companies/wal-mart-cake/

My 20th anniversary class reunion is taking place this summer. We are having it in the middle of July at the Best Western in Ripley. How is it that I've been high school graduate longer than I haven't been one? HOLY SCHMOLY.

I'm actually excited about the whole thing. I'm looking forward to seeing some people I haven't seen in a while and kudos to Missy Knopp and Lori Hamric and all the others involved in getting it all put together

The other thought is it is kinda sad that we have to go out of county to have the reunion.

It's the 2nd day of spring and we got nine inches of snow today. There really isn't anything snippy to say about that.

Was out and about looking for a new pair of waterproof walking shoes for my upcoming trip to South Dakota, Wyoming and Montana and walked into a "The Walking Store" store today and was completely and utterly ignored. I was the only person in there and the two people behind the cash register never lifted their heads or said "hello" to me the entire ten minutes I was thinking about buying a pair of their shoes. I still don't own the shoes.

Oh, so I'm going to take one of my dream trips next month. I'm meeting Alisha in Bozeman for a week of exploration. We're going to drive down to Rapid City to see Mt. Rushmore, Devils Tower, Crazy Horse, The Badlands, The Black Hills and all the other sights around there that we can get to. We are then driving over to Cody, WY and will spend two days at that end of Yellowstone and then drive back up to Bozeman for a day. I'm really excited about it!

BEST OF LUCK TO RITA AND KEVIN IN THEIR MOVE TO NEW ORLEANS

I'll be in West Virginia in April as well. Looking forward to seeing Dad, I've been away far too long.

That is all for now! Good Night!

No comments: