About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Today's Thoughts

It's still snowing. How can the weatherman be off by FOUR DAYS? It was supposed to snow Thursday night and be done. It's now Easter Sunday and it continues.

Big shout outs to both the WVU mens and women's basketball teams as they both continue their journeys in the NCAA basketball tournaments. The men beat DUKE while the women took care of New Mexico in an escape.

I'm really anxious to go on my vacation next month. My "no planning" mantra has fallen by the wayside as my anticipation has led me to do more planning for this than I have done for most of my other vacations combined.

There are plans in the works to go to LA in August for an attempt to get to see a taping of The Price is Right and possibly Jay Leno or Craig Ferguson or something along those lines.

Alisha can't go to Colorado with this fall for the WVU game vs. the Buffaloes so I'm looking for a fourth!

I'll be in West Virginia in April to visit Dad and collect more of my belongings....details to follow.

That's it for today!

No comments: