About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Weekend In Washington

I got to spend the weekend with my good friends Reid and Andrew over the weekend in DC...well, Columbia. Reid and I took in a great exhibit at the National Air and Space Museum at the Smithsonian on Saturday where my college buddy Rob was able to join and on Sunday Andrew and another college buddy Kellie joined us for a game at Nationals Park where we watched the Nats beat the Cubs 2-0 on a cold and misty day.
We also dove into the American Indian Museum on Saturday for a few minutes as Rob had never been.

Monday morning I took a train ride down to Williamsburg where I am right now and am visiting a few days with my Aunt Jane before heading back to Minnesota. I'm trying to stay south until it warms up but it doesn't seem to be working out for me as Sunday in DC never got out of the 50's and last night here in the area we had several severe storms including many tornadoes. Fortunately we suffered no damage here and no one was killed in the storms although hundreds of people are homeless in the area as a result.

Enjoy the pictures of the Air and Space Museum and the American Indian Museum. Pictures of the Nats game coming later today!

No comments: