About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Afternoon at the Walker Sculpture Garden and Loring Park

With the entire week off and some very nice weather in the Minneapolis area I got out and took advantage of the day today. The Walker Art Center is right in downtown Minneapolis and has a free sculpture garden right beside of it. Furthermore, attached to that is a huge urban park called Loring Park. It is a nice oasis in the middle of some pretty dense urban areas.
In my pictures you will see some of the sculptures in the park and some pictures of Loring Park right across the street. I'll be in Loring Park again Saturday night for a nice cheap concert featuring En Vogue and Deborah Cox. This is part of the Pride celebration here in the Twin Cities. Come back next week and you'll probably see some pictures of that concert as well as pictures from the parade on Sunday.


No comments: