About Me

My photo
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Minneapolis Pride Weekend.

My old roomie, Billy came up for Minneapolis Pride last weekend and we had a great time. He flew up Saturday morning and we hit the festivities at Loring Park including a concert by Deborah Cox (How Did You Get Here (Nobody's Supposed to Be Here) and 8 other #1 club hits) and En Vogue (the original lineup is back with a new album coming next year!) All in all, it was great fun.
Sunday we went to the Pride Parade and toured the city a little bit. I think I've got him convinced that moving to MSP wouldn't be such a bad thing. All my friends just need to visit me in July.
Below you'll see some pictures of the festival. I've got some concert clips coming but I have to go to a Verizon store and figure out how to transfer my video from my phone to my computer. Those will be up soon I hope

Enjoy!

1 comment:

BiblioGoddess said...

Miss Molly saw that rainbow dog, shook her head, and said "Little dogs shame us all with their lack of self-respect."